Established in 1919, TTC is the longest established tramping club in Wellington. Our membership is over 700. We are one of some 300 outdoor recreational clubs and societies affiliated to the national body, Federated Mountain Clubs of New Zealand.
Although tramping is our most popular activity, there are many other ways you can enjoy yourself with the club, including family trips, snow sports, day walks, conservation. biking, youth programme and climbing and mountaineering. Have a look at our activities page for more details. ...
Our event schedule is packed with all kinds of trips and activities, all year round.
At our next meeting:
- Supper from 7:10 pm - 7:30 pm
- General business 7:30 pm - 7:45 pm
- Speaker 7:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Trip organisation and socialising 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm.
There is a $2 door charge.
- 5.30-9.00pm at Peter Barber and Mary Kane's home, 100 Queen's Drive, Lyall Bay
- catch up with other club members and talk about your Xmas/New Year adventures.
- please bring the BBQ food that you want to eat, and also food (eg: salad) and drink to share.
Be a great tramper, follow the Minimum Impact Code