Ask your question here, it will be answered
How do I add a new page?
The normal process is to create a link in an existing page that will refer to the new content, and save the page with the new link. You can use the Site map for this purpose.
Then click on the new link to create the new page.
Alternative you can enter the new page in the address bar by changing the URL, e.g. by changing
How do I add an image?
Use the following markup in a page, then click on the link to upload the image
How do I attach a document or file to a page?
Use the following markup in a page, then click on the link to upload the document or file
How do I update my details?
- go to the Profiles page
- click on your name to go to your page
- click edit to make changes
How do I update or replace a file or image?
On the page you file or image is located click on the top right Attach link. A list of files will be shown. Click on the delta (Δ) and load the new version of the file.
How do I rename or delete a page?
- to delete a page edit it, and replace all its contents with the word delete
- to rename a page send a message to the webteam saying what page you want renamed and what the new name is.
Are we meant to somehow logout of the wiki when we are done with it? I can't find a log out link?
You don't have to log out, the session will close next time you close your browser.
- a logout link has been added