TTC offers climbing and mountaineering opportunities for our more adventurous members.
Our activities range from local rock-climbing day trips to multi-day mountaineering and skiing missions in the Southern Alps.
Club members also run an alpine instruction course (AIC) which provides a general introduction to NZ climbing and mountaineering.
See our climbing trip list and feel free to contact a leader to discuss how you can participate.
- alpine instruction (AIC) course.
- intro to ski touring (ISC) course.
- Simon Bell Memorial Scholarship award.
- Log of past climbing trips.
- Basic mountaineering gear can be hired from the Club's gear room.