TTC offers climbing, mountaineering and skitouring opportunities for adventurous members.
Our activities range from local rock-climbing to multi-day mountaineering and skiing missions in the Southern Alps.
Experienced club members run an alpine instruction course (AIC) which provides a general introduction to NZ climbing and mountaineering.
See our climbing trip list and feel free to contact a leader to discuss how you can participate.
- alpine instruction (AIC) course.
- intro to ski touring (ISC) course.
- Simon Bell Memorial Scholarship award.
- Log of past club climbing trips and ski tours.
- Basic mountaineering gear can be borrowed / hired from the Club's gear room.