Welcome to the webteam. The webteam is a group of club members who assist with updating the website's content and with technical updates and issues. The webteam supports a number of other club members who update the website and produce content for the website.
On these pages you will find an always evolving mixture of information about the TTC website, and how we maintain it. See the links above or to the right and browse away.
The club's URL
Please refer to the club website as https://ttc.org.nz, or simply and preferably ttc.org.nz.
Web team technology
A few notes from the back end.
Robots, sitemap, and archive ready exclusion
The following is free software that runs on Windows and meets all the requirements of a TTC webmaster.
View and print preview of all pages using the following browsers
See also the Administration pages.
- Auth List Short Authorisation permissions set report for big wikis
- Colours Colour usage in this wiki
- Configuration Site layout, customisation, and configuration
- Extensions Wiki functional extensions(add-ons) used in this wiki
- Facebook TTC's facebook account
- TTC website FAQ Frequently asked questions
- Features PmWiki PmWiki:features used in this wiki
- Google Group An include template for google groups
- Wiki administration Administration information
- How To How to update the wiki website
- Feeding and Watering Technical administration and maintenance of the website
- Styles Styles and style usage in this wiki
- Twitter TTC's twitter account
- Variables used in the website